|Nora Forester PTA|
Purpose: The Purposes of the Nora Forester PTA, in common with those of the National PTA and the Texas PTA, are:
· To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
· To raise the standards of home life.
· To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
· To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
· To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
|Vision: To increase sensitivity to all situations and families in the school community and create opportunities for maximum participation in all PTA activities. To promote the arts in the school and community and to provide a well-rounded education.|
PTA Board Members 2015-2016
|President: Linda Weston|
|1st Vice-President, Programs: Hillary Lough|
|2nd Vice-President, Membership: Mary Roberts|
|3rd Vice-President, Fundraising: Lisa Miller|
|4th Vice-President, Volunteers: Christy Brown|
|Treasurer: Lucy Gomez|
|Secretary: Susan Rowland|
|Historian: Roy Chaffin|
|Parliamentarian: Veronica Vigil|
|Faculty Representative: Lucy Gomez|
|Spirit Chairs: Rocio Medina & Cyndi Grandt|
|Watch DOGS Coordinator: Matt Hood|
|Principal: Kelly Mantle|